Hudson Armory Project: 2021 Review
To Our Friends & Supporters,
Thank you for being an essential part of our 2021. As we close out the year, we want to share what we were able to accomplish:
• We received a grant from the Massachusetts Cultural Council of $200,000 (matching funds required)
• Hudson Cultural Council awarded us $2500
• Senator Jamie Eldridge provided us with a $230,000 earmark for Armory purchase
• Senator Jamie Eldridge gave us an earmark of $50,000 for pre-development costs
• Hudson Business Improvement District contributed $10,000
• Main Street Bank Foundation donated $5,000
• Avidia Bank contributed $20,000
• Foundation for MetroWest supported us with $10,000
• We received a Hudson Business Improvement District Holiday raffle donation of $1045
• The Select Board approved us to move forward with an environmental study, a necessary step towards taking over the building
• We expanded the Hudson Cultural Alliance/Hudson Armory Project Board with new members and a change of Board leadership
There’s a lot we are looking forward to in 2022 including the upcoming environmental study and the actual purchase of the Armory building from the Commonwealth.
Happy New Year! Create Yours in 2022,
The Hudson Cultural Alliance
How You Can Help
As we continue to raise necessary funds, your end of year tax-deductible donations and support are vital.
We are actively seeking donations and sponsorships. We hope our greater community will actively support our efforts, both through donations and spreading the word to family and friends – we need funding. We urge EVERYONE who recognizes the great benefit to the community this project affords to make your support known.
- Donations and/or pledges are welcome right now! (Donate button below)
- Like us on Facebook, comment and share!
- Talk to friends and neighbors and family and bosses and local businesses and your bank to all participate in any way they can. Write letters of support to the Town and your State representatives. Help organize fundraisers. Send in any creative ideas to raise money. In short — become a friend of the HCA!
Sign up for our newsletter, here: